When are the workshops?
• Timing and location will be designed upon your initial request.
• We can cater for disabilities or special requirements, just let us know!
Who can do them?
• Anyone can give it a go, so come along and have fun!
How do we do it?
• We’ll provide everything you need to make the cheese.
• All you need to do is turn up in casual clothes and comfortable, closed in footwear.
• See our small list of requirements below for anything else you might need to bring along.
What do we use?
• Organic cow’s milk, Zorganic from Zany Zeus
• Rennet (natural calf and vegetarian)
• Freeze dried starters, cultures etc.
What do you need to bring?
• Comfortable, closed in shoes
• A 2 litre icecream containers or similar to carry your cheese home in
• A chilly bag/bin to keep your cheese cool if travelling a distance
What will you take home?
• The cheese you made
• Everything you need to know to go home and start making your own cheese
• Information about suppliers of ingredients and equipment